2018 Global Fleet Conference in Rome tackles burning issues in global fleet management
This year’s high-level two-day Global Fleet conference in the Eternal City of Rome in May will examine the very latest issues in global fleet management and present an indepth look at two intriguing and up-and-coming regions: Latin America and Asia Pacific.
- Global Fleet Conference to be held in Rome, May 28-30
- Two-day conference for international and global fleet decision-makers
- New sessions on Latin America and Asia Pacific
- In-depth presentations, case studies and panel discussions by fleet experts
- Networking opportunities with international peer group
The 2018 Global Fleet Conference is being held on May 28-30 at the sumptuous Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center, ideally located in the monumental EUR (Esposizione Universale di Roma) Business District, between Rome’s historic center and Fiumicino Airport.
This year’s event is again expected to attract an audience of several hundred international fleet decision-makers from all six continents across the globe, and will tackle a host of key fleet issues including:
- How the global economy will affect your fleet
- Keys for creating global fleet success
- Setting up the right global fleet team and the communication process
- Cleaning and ‘greening’ the fleet
- Embracing innovation to optimise global fleet management
- Global trends in safety management
- Mobility management across the globe
Delegates will be able to benefit from in-depth presentations, case studies and panel discussions by fleet industry heavyweights and experts, while also getting involved in interactive question and answer sessions.
The event is again being organised by GlobalFleet.com, the Executive Network, in conjunction with stablemate Fleet Europe and US publication, Automotive Fleet, and will look to address a whole host of issues of major interest for global fleet managers over the two days.
Full details, ticket prices and registration are available at http://conference.globalfleet.com/practical-information/registration-fee.html